Sounds like a school assignment doesn’t it? Well, what we did this Saturday and Sunday kept us so incredibly busy that I am behind on doing any posting, looking at any other posts and stuff in general. I need to recover from this business and will be back with the posting soon. But what were we so busy doing? Well….
- Went to the Midwest Haunters Convention
- Wandered through the Park Street Festival in downtown Columbus, Ohio
- Attended the annual Zombie Walk
- Played zombie tag and I survived alive (although I missed out on a lot of photos because I was running away)
- Missed the World Naked Bike Ride in downtown Columbus because we had been playing with zombies in 90 something degree heat and went home because we were BEAT!
- Drove through the geographic center of Ohio, Centerberg, on the way to…
- A marvelous private garden that is only opened once a year to the public with my photography group. We had the entire place to ourselves.
- Oh, and didn’t get killed by this guy 🙂